My antivirus software blocks your program. How can I proceed?
Antivirus related issues can easily be solved.
Antivirus software is always suspicious of programs downloaded from the Internet. The programs on this website can be fully trusted though.
Modern antivirus software will automatically send a copy of the program to their lab for analysis. You will receive a message from them some time later, confirming that the program is indeed clean and safe to use. This will take between a few minutes to a few hours. In the meantime you will not be able to use the program.
As soon as you receive the confirmation from your antivirus software you can start the program with the icon on your desktop. Do not install the program again because your antivirus software might think it is a new program and start analyzing it all over again.
If you still have issues regarding your antivirus software, please send us a message with the following information:
1. The name of your antivirus software.
2. A description of the issue.
3. The name and version of your operating system.
How can I stay informed about news and updates for the software?
Click the button 'News' top left of the webpage. From there you can subscribe to our newsletter, which contains all the important information. Of course you can also check the website regularly.
I lost your program. What can I do?
If you deleted or uninstalled the program by accident, you can reinstall it on the same computer using the setup file you received from me.
My computer does not have an internet connection. Is that a problem?
No, you can download the program on another computer, copy the installation file on a stick or disc. Then you take that and install it on any computer.
How do I install the software on a computer without an Internet connection?
This is the process you need to follow:
- Download the software on a computer with an internet connection.
- Start the downloaded software. The setup will start.
- Choose the second large button to install on another computer.
- Insert a USB memory stick. Close any windows that are popping up.
- Click on the button to prepare the USB stick.
- Insert the memory stick in the other computer. Start ShowRedCode.exe on the memory stick. Note the red code.
- Go back to the first computer. Insert the memory stick again. Enter the red code in the setup.
- Click on the button to prepare the memory stick again.
- Insert the memory stick in the other computer again. Start Setup.exe on the memory stick.
I would like to use the software on two computers. Can you offer me a discount?
Yes, we can. Your license allows you to install the software on one computer. If you want two or more licenses, please contact us. We can offer an interesting discount.
I'm expecting an e-mail, but it takes a long time. What is going on?
Chances are that our e-mail ended up in your spam folder. Please mark the e-mail as "Not spam" or move the e-mail from the spam folder to the inbox folder. This will help the spam filter in the future to recognize that this is no spam.
Your program and manual are not available in my language. Is there going to be support in other languages?
We are not sure. We depend on others for these translations. As soon as a new language is available it will be available on our website. If you want to help creating a translation, send us an email.
When I have an idea or suggestions to improve one of the programs, who do I contact?
Ideas and suggestions for the existing programs or even new programs are welcome. You can send an email stating your idea/suggestion(s). All ideas and suggestions are placed on a 'wishlist', the best ones at top. We are constantly improving the software and will try to implement as many ideas as possible.
The software setup does not succeed. How can I proceed?
It is probably your antivirus software blocking the setup. Try to disable your antivirus software temporarily. This is often possible by right clicking the antivirus icon in the bottom right corner of your desktop (in the system tray).
What antivirus software do you use? We will contact them to report a false positive.
The tuner always shows a G1. What's causing this?
You suffer from a 50Hz hum. This hum comes from the mains. Some microphones are extra sensitive to such a hum. Try the following possible solutions:
- Try a USB microphone. A USB microphone such as the 'Samson Go Mic' is recommended.
- When using a laptop, unplug the power cord and let the laptop work on the battery.
- Use a grounded plug.